- "Like so many substantial Americans, he had married young and kept on marrying, springing from blonde to blonde like the chamois of the Alps leaping from crag to crag."
- P G Wodehouse
- "My brother's a slum missionary
Saving your virgins from sin:
He'll save you a blonde for a shilling
By God, how the money rolls in."
- "It was a blonde. A blonde to make a bishop kick a hole in a stained-glass window."
- Raymond Chandler - Farewell, My Lovely
- "A blonde girl wearing a man's shirt but in all other visible respects unmanly to the point of outright effeminacy."
- Kingsley Amis
- "God is a gentleman.
He prefers blondes"
- Joe Orton
- "She was a blonde nearly young American woman of such dynamism that the tideless waves struggled to get farther up the beach."
- Anthony Carson
- "Small, short-sighted, blonde, barbed - she reminds me of a bright little hedgehog."
- Edwina Currie on Teresa Gorman
- "Once I put that wig on, I didn't say an intelligent thing for four months.
My voice went up. I walked differently. I'd ask incredibly stupid questions."
- Sigourney Weaver on the Blonde wig she wore for the Film Galaxy Quest
- "If you're blond, as I am, and you have blond lashes, you have to wear mascara, otherwise you're invisible on stage."
- Michael Caine
- "I love the strength of white blonde. Some people talk about having disasters while dyeing their hair - in my opinion you can never have a blonde disaster . . . I am always trying the latest products - whatever is new goes on my hair."
- Donatella Versace
- "I've never been a fluffy sort of woman..."
- Cameron Diaz on training to become a new Charlie's Angel
Blonde Quotes Page 3
| Blondes.Net | Redheads.Net | Brunettes.Net |
© 2001 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.