- "Her hair that lay along her back
Was yellow like ripe corn."
from "The Blessed Damsel"
Dante Gabrielle Rossetti (1828 - 1882)
- "I hear you're looking for a sexy blonde to play with the Marx Brothers. Would you like to see me.~ I'm blonde and I'm sexy."
Marilyn Monroe to Lester Cowan on the casting of "Love Happy", 1949
- "I was in love with a beautiful blonde once. She drove me to drink; that's the one thing I'm indebted to her for."
W.C.Fields from "Never Give a Sucker an Even Break"
- "I may be a dumb blonde, but I'm not that blonde."
- "I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb .... and I also know that I'm not blonde."
- Lines from an episode of "Murphy Brown"
Corky: "Tell you what, why don't I just move in for a few days? Wouldn't that be so much fun? Like a big slumber party! Didn't you just love those as a kid?"
Murphy: "No, actually I hated them. There was always one person there you wish they didn't invite . . . the perky blonde girl!"
- "You thought I was just another bubble-headed blond bimbo! Well, the joke's on you, 'cause I'm not even a real blonde."
- Harley Quinn Batman: The Animated Series (1992)
- "Don't act blonde."
- Piper Halliwell Charmed (1998)
- "I don't even think she's a blonde."
- Scully The X-Files (1993)
- "Not quite blonde, are we? More of a dirty blonde."
- Patrick Bateman American Psycho (2000)
- "Weren't you a blonde when I came in?"
- James Bond Diamonds Are Forever (1971)
- "Blonde wasn't the word for it. Honey-blonde, and real. And it didn't come out of any bottle."
- Logan Long Wait, The (1954)
- "Well, bless my blonde heart!"
- Secretary Topper (1937)
- "You will have long blonde hair, big green eyes, world class breasts, ass that won't quit and legs that go all the way up."
- Valentine McKee Tremors (1990)
- "Yeah, blondes are scarce around here."
- Carl Denham King Kong (1933)
- "Suspect is said to be blonde and extremely stupid!"
- Officer Joe Vickers Psycho Cop Returns (1993)
Blonde Quotes Page 2
| Blondes.Net | Redheads.Net | Brunettes.Net |
© 2001 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.